Here is a summary of the content enclosed in the Governance360 Academy module - Conflicts of Interest
- New Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Existing Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Trustees of Charities or Charitable Incorporated Organisations based in England & Wales
- Also ideal for any directors based outside the UK, who may not be fully aware of their specific requirements under English law.
The learning objectives from this module are as follows:
- Establish what a conflict of interest is
- Understand why conflicts of interest matter in relation to the management of a Company
- Understand how to identify a conflict of interest and manage them when they do
- Gain the knowledge to put practical steps in place to manage conflicts appropriately
Where do I find more on this Module?
The Module is found here