Here is a summary of the content enclosed in the Governance360 Academy module - Director Statutory Duties
- New Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Existing Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Also ideal for any directors based outside the UK, who may not be fully aware of their specific requirements under English law.
The learning objectives from this module are as follows:
- Summarise the key statutory duties outlined in law for a Director of a Limited Company
- Summarise the main risks of a breach of these duties
- Outline some practical measures to balance this risk
Where do I find more on this Module?
The Module is found here