This article describes how a customer can complain about a problem using one of the Governance360 products.
We aim to provide you with the highest standards of service, however there may be occasions when our service does not meet your expectations but telling us about it gives us a chance to fix things.
At Governance360, we want to:
- Make it easy for you to raise your complaint
- Listen to your complaint
- Consider how you would like us to remedy your complaint
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
How to contact us
In writing to Governance360, c/o Board Secure Limited, Innovation Campus Birmingham, iCentrum, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BB
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need
Please provide us with as much information as possible when making your complaint. This will help us to understand the issue and resolve it quickly. Please include:
- Your name and address
- A description of your complaint and how it’s affected you
- When the issue happened
- Your contact details and how you would like us to contact you
What to expect
Our aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible but you will receive a response from us within 3 business days so you know we have received your complaint. This will contain your complaint reference number for your records and will help us find your information quickly should you need to contact us.