This article describes how a User of the BoardSecure portal, part of Governance360, can change their user profile, update details and save these for further use.
Each member on BoardSecure has control of their own User Profile.A member can manage this when they are logged into the application.To do this:
- Go to the Dashboard homepage once you are logged into the application
- Go to the top right of the screen and click on the icon to get to the dropdown titled "My profile"
- Click on this button
- This will take you to the My profile page
- You can then amend any of the user profile data relevant to you, for example your contact address, your date of birth or your business occupation
- (Typically your Company administrator will use this data to update statutory returns and other such forms)
- Click Save at the bottom left of the page to save this data