This article describes how an Administrator using the BoardSecure portal can set-up a new meeting on the platform
Meetings can only be set-up and managed by a person with Administration rights to BoardSecure.
If you are the Administrator, then this is how you set up a new Meeting once you are logged-into the system:
- Go to the Company homepage (for a shortcut to this page, click on the Companies tab at the top of the page once logged-in and then select the Company you wish to administer)
- Scroll down the page to the tab titled 'Committees'
- Click the Committee name where you wish to create a new meeting (by pressing the icon marked 'Select')
- That Committee should now appear on your screen (members of the committee listed on the left)
- In the middle of the panel there should be two icons - "View all Meetings" and "Create new Meeting"
- Click "Create new Meeting"
- A pop-up box should now appear
- Enter the details of the forthcoming meeting - Name, Description, Location and date (use the auto calendar function here if you wish by clicking the notepad icon in the Date field, which should produce a calendar for you to click)
- If you are updating the Committee records to add information from previous meetings (i.e. the past), then you can use this function to add dates that have already occurred. BoardSecure will auto-recognise that your meeting is in the past, and when you return to the Committee page it will store the meeting in the Previous Meetings section.
- Click the "Create" icon to create your new meeting
- You should now be returned to the Committee page, and your new meeting should be viewable and editable