Here is a summary of the content enclosed in the Governance360 Academy module - Personal Liability as a Director
- New Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Existing Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Also ideal for any directors based outside the UK, who may not be fully aware of their specific requirements under English law.
The learning objectives from this module are as follows:
- Understand the link between a director’s duty to the Company and their potential personal liability as a Director
- Summarise some of the areas in which a Director may be personally liable
- Summarise some of the responsibilities a Charity Trustee may be liable for personally
- Outline what trading when insolvent means
- Outline how insurance for Directors works and ways in which a Director may manage their personal risk
Where do I find more on this Module?
The Module is found here