This article describes how a registered user of the ActionPlan can reset their password.
Forgotten password for ActionPlan?
All users can re-set their own password for access to the platform as follows:
- Go to the ActionPlan Sign-in page from the Governance360 homepage (see link to the site, top right of the homepage)
- Underneath the Sign-in and Password boxes, you will see the phrase 'Forgotten password?'
- On clicking this link, a new page should appear asking you to enter your registered email account
- Once you have completed this instruction, click the 'Reset my password' box
- We will then send you an email to your registered email account
- This will then guide you through the process of changing your password and ensuring you can log-in again to the ActionPlan securely.
Please contact the Support Team at Governance360 if there are any further problems in using this function.