Here is a summary of the content enclosed in the Governance360 Academy module - Role of a Charity Trustee
- New Trustees of Charities based in England & Wales
- Existing Trustees of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Also ideal for any Trustees based outside the UK, who may not be fully aware of their specific requirements under English law.
The learning objectives from this module are as follows:
- Summarise the role of a Charity Trustee
- Understand who is eligible to be a Charity Trustee
- Outline the key duties of a Charity Trustee
- Outline the importance of Conflicts of Interest in the role of Charity Trustee
Where do I find more on this Module?
The Module is found here