Here is a summary of the content enclosed in the Governance360 Academy module - Shareholder v Director
- New Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Existing Directors of private limited companies based in England & Wales
- Also ideal for any directors based outside the UK, who may not be fully aware of their specific requirements under English law.
The learning objectives from this module are as follows:
- Distinguish the role of a director from other actors involved in the management and oversight of an organisation
- Summarise the role of a shareholder of a private business
- Outline the typical use of a Shareholders Agreement
- Summarise some ways in which the relationship between Director and Shareholder can be managed
Where do I find more on this Module?
The Module is found here