This article describes how an User using the BoardSecure portal can update their conflicts of interest and report them to the Board Administrator
Each member on BoardSecure has control of their own Conflicts of Interest information.A member can manage this when they are logged into the application. To do this:
- Go to the Dashboard homepage once you are logged into the application
- Go to the top right of the screen and click on the icon to get to the dropdown titled "My profile"
- Click on this button
- This will take you to the My profile page
- Navigate to the bottom of this page and find the section headed 'Conflicts of Interest'
- In this section you will be able to add, edit or delete your own Conflicts of Interest
- Once you have finished amending your data, click Save at the bottom left of the page to save this data
- Conflicts will now be updated for all future meetings that you participate in when the Conflict remains live